[SystemSafety] A thought about recent matters that concern us all

RICQUE Bertrand (SAGEM DEFENSE SECURITE) bertrand.ricque at sagem.com
Mon Aug 26 09:59:59 CEST 2013

Same issue in France, the 9 hours being 96 hours (compared to the normal 48) BUT with the need of a decision from a judge (which is not that difficult to have for the police).

Bertrand RICQUE
Program Manager, Optronics and Defense Division

T +33 (0)1 58 11 96 82
M +33 (0)6 87 47 84 64
23 avenue Carnot
91300 MASSY - FRANCE