[SystemSafety] SIL ratings to be scrapped?

Matthew Squair mattsquair at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 10:44:45 CEST 2013

Ah yes, the eclectic mixing of standards. If one is good, then two must be
better :)

After my experiences in the great defence acquisition wars of the 1990s i
ended up writing a paper on the use and abuse ofsoftware safety standards,
if you're interested it's at the link.

http://crpit.com/abstracts/CRPITV55Squair.html

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile