[SystemSafety] Systemsafety-bounce-bounce-bounce-bounces

Peter Bernard Ladkin ladkin at rvs.uni-bielefeld.de
Tue Aug 27 10:28:25 CEST 2013

Christoph Goeker asked:
> Hi folks,
>
> please don’t send messages that are intended for the SystemSafety-List to
> systemsafety-bounces at lists.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de
> <mailto:systemsafety-bounces at lists.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de>

Kevin Andreoli responded:
> Perhaps the problem is due to the From: address all the list messages have.

It's more a feature than a problem. The only people who have it are Chris and me, because we get the
notifications (if anyone wants to harrass me, you now know how. But think of poor Christoph before
you do :-) )

We have always had one or two. Then on Thursday there were suddenly six, so Chris figured to bring
it to people's attention.