[SystemSafety] Critical Design Checklist

Matthew Squair mattsquair at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 03:36:11 CEST 2013

Hi Kevin,

I've run into similar definitional issues with what constitutes a
functional failure in FHA's and the taxonomy (usually fairly simple) of
failure that is used. My conclusion was that a lot (perhaps a majority?) of
FHA's suffer from incompleteness because their definition of what is a
function and therefore it's specification is incomplete. Which may, or may
not, matter given the level of abstraction you're working at. Wrote a post
here, http://wp.me/px0Kp-16s if you're interested.

*Matthew Squair*
*
*