[SystemSafety] Contents of Fukushima Book

Peter Bernard Ladkin ladkin at rvs.uni-bielefeld.de
Fri Dec 6 12:42:12 CET 2013

I understand our Fukushima book is not yet at the top of 2013's best-seller list, so I wrote a blog
post http://www.abnormaldistribution.org/2013/12/06/a-book-on-the-fukushima-dai-ichi-accident/ which
includes a short comment about why we publish with LIT Verlag (relatively low selling price,
expecially for students, and full retention of intellectual property) as well as what used to be
called (and still is by me) an analytical table of contents.