[SystemSafety] Engineering depends on making arguments (was Re: Fwd: Measurement + Control)

Les Chambers les at chambers.com.au
Mon Dec 16 15:43:35 CET 2013

Michael
I couldn't agree more. Two months ago a man called me with a problem. He was trying to sell a
software product to a bank. The bank wanted independent validation that the product actually
performed all the functions he claimed. He had no functionalional specification so I could make
no argument that it did. No argument - no sale.
Cheers
Les

--
Les Chambers