[SystemSafety] underground trains without drivers

Braband, Jens jens.braband at siemens.com
Thu Jan 24 11:22:47 CET 2013

Please have a look at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_driverless_trains

There are much more applications e. g. for full-scale metros including mixed traffic even without platform screen doors....

According to my knowledge the track record is a clean sheet, no accidents as far as I know.

Note: This represents my personal opinion only, not neccessarily that of my employer.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jens Braband