[SystemSafety] Qualifying SW as "proven in use" [Measuring Software]

Derek M Jones derek at knosof.co.uk
Mon Jul 1 03:12:25 CEST 2013

All,

> I am intrigued at how long this conversation has endured. It seems to ignore
> the elephant in the room: the massively complex, fragmented and error prone
> environment in which modern software products run.

The real elephant in the room is the performance of the people writing
the software.

Measurements of source code may be thin of the ground but it is
orders of magnitude greater than measurements of developers.

  I'm not against

--
Derek M. Jones                  tel: +44 (0) 1252 520 667
Knowledge Software Ltd          blog:shape-of-code.coding-guidelines.com