[SystemSafety] Separating critical software modules from non-critical software modules

Ignacio González (Eliop) igtorque.eliop at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 23 10:55:15 CEST 2013

Hello, Myriam.
Just one remark (though many could be made): I have sometimes found that,
if the amount of non-safety related software is not big, and the
development team is small, it is better (cheaper) to develop the whole of
it as if every function were SIL 4. Using a unique process, methodology,
set of tools, and set of practices is a big advantage, even if it would not
be necessary for every function / component.