[SystemSafety] MISRA C:2012 released

Chris Hills safetyyork at phaedsys.com
Mon Mar 18 12:19:29 CET 2013

Whilst this is a commercial post and I know some do object to this sort of
thing (you have to buy MISRA C:2012 for a very reasonable  18 GBP for the
PDF  from http://www.misra.org.uk/shop/buy_now.php ) it would be churlish
and silly to object to David's post.

This has been 8 years in the making and I could tell you what has changed in
the document but if you have anything to do with MISRA C or indeed any C in
*any* system not just critical ones, it is well worth reading so just go and
buy a copy and read it.

NOTE neither David or I get anything out of the sales of MISRA C:2012.