[SystemSafety] Watch out for exploding ticket machines on German Railways!!

Martyn Thomas martyn at thomas-associates.co.uk
Thu May 30 16:26:29 CEST 2013

" German police are warning rail travellers to be wary when using
Deutsche Bahn's automatic ticket machines because criminals attempting
to break into them may have left them filled with explosive gas."

"wary" ...

could they perhaps be more specific about how passengers should protect
themselves?

Martyn