[SystemSafety] More on Bookout-Schwarz/Toyota

Andrew Rae andrew.rae at york.ac.uk
Mon Nov 11 13:23:43 CET 2013

Thanks all for the clarifications. I knew I didn't have it quite straight,
and all the replies (whilst pointing out different things) are consistent
with each other, except for some uncertainty in exactly what NASA did or
didn't have access too.

Important subtle point by Matthew and Peter that the existence of a social
scare says nothing about the existence or non existence of real events.
Makes them hard to diagnose though since pattern/population approaches can
be misleading.

Drew