[SystemSafety] An STPA Primer

Nancy Leveson leveson.nancy8 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 03:31:39 CEST 2013

We have written a primer to supplement my book and to help people learn to
use STPA. There are lots of examples and more information than in my book
plus a few exercises. Although some advanced information is still missing
from the primer, the basic information is there. We thought it better to
get out the Primer early rather than wait until we have completed the
advanced topics. The primer is free and can be downloaded from:
http://sunnyday.mit.edu/STPA-Primer-v0.pdf

Nancy

--
Prof. Nancy Leveson
Aeronautics and Astronautics and Engineering Systems

Telephone: 617-258-0505
Email: leveson at mit.edu