[SystemSafety] Hazard and Qualitative-Risk Analysis of Mode 3 Charging of Electric Road Vehicles

Andrew Rae andrew.rae at york.ac.uk
Mon Oct 21 17:07:14 CEST 2013

Peter,
The only comment I can make until the document is in English is to applaud
you and the committee for opening it to public peer review.

I don't know the direction of cause and effect but the difference in
quality between open and closed risk assessments in my collection is
marked. This doesn't stop a prevailing culture of secrecy.

I look forward to the English version, and I hope you will consider
publishing the received comments to the extent permitted by
confidentiality.

Drew