[SystemSafety] nuclear energy - disparate policies?

C. Michael Holloway c.m.holloway at nasa.gov
Tue Oct 22 14:04:09 CEST 2013

Greetings,

In nuclear energy, as in nearly every area in which there is an intersection
of science / technology / politics / philosophy, "scientific" opinions seem
to be much more driven by political views than the other way 'round.
Certainly there are plenty of people who claim that their political opinions
are driven the "science", but only rarely do those claims hold up to scrutiny.

--

C. Michael Holloway

Disclaimer: My opinions are mine alone. Give neither blame nor credit to my
employer for them.