[SystemSafety] OpenSSL Bug

C. Michael Holloway c.m.holloway at nasa.gov
Thu Apr 10 22:49:13 CEST 2014

On whom the burden of proof lies is rarely a technical question.  Or to
be more precise, rarely, if ever, do the technical experts in any field
answer the question for the world.  Rather history seems to show that
the answer changes over time through societal processes, often spurred
by the legal system.