[SystemSafety] Safety Case Standards and Experience

jean-louis Boulanger jean.louis.boulanger at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 09:58:51 CET 2014

Actually for all project we used the 50129 for different level (
equipement, sub sys, sys, sys of sys) and it work
The french authority request specific SC but the content is very similar

The Idea of 50129 is very interestîng ;
Démonstrateurs that you manage 3 aspects:
- the quality
- the safety
- the solution

--