[SystemSafety] INS Sindhurakshak, USS Cochino and batteries

Andrew Rae andrew.rae at york.ac.uk
Thu Feb 6 10:56:17 CET 2014

Folks,
I'm looking for pointers in three directions:

1) Does anyone have recent news on the 14 August 2013 submarine sinking in
Mumbai?

2) Does anyone know of any official reports available about the USS
Cochino? (I can google for blog posts myself, but I'm having trouble
following anything
back to an official investigation.

3) The common link I'm following here is not actually submarines, but
batteries. I'm putting together a podcast episode on battery-related
accidents, so any pointers
to interesting battery accidents appreciated.

Drew

My system safety podcast: http://disastercast.co.uk
My phone number: +44 (0) 7783 446 814
University of York disclaimer: