[SystemSafety] Logic

Martyn Thomas martyn at thomas-associates.co.uk
Tue Feb 18 17:37:50 CET 2014

On 18/02/2014 16:10, Derek M Jones wrote:
> Having a few bodies in a corner office working on formal methods
> is small scale, just because they are part of a large project does
> not make the use large scale.

Derek

I agree - but why do you assume that such was the case?

Please define what you would consider to be large enough. Please tell me
what you would regard as /just/ big enough to be a counterexample to
your statement that

The practical usefulness of formal logic for anything but the smallest
problem is wildly overblown in computer science

and I'll see whether I can give you a specific case that fits.

Martyn