[SystemSafety] Logic

Derek M Jones derek at knosof.co.uk
Tue Feb 18 18:56:53 CET 2014

Alvery,

> Having followed your link to QuackWatch,

Having written a sentence I could not find the
link to the very good article covering the issue,
so I submitted a rather poor one.  I should have simply
deleted what I had already written.  I will have another go
at finding the link later.

A very relevant series of talks from this meeting:
Discussion Meeting Issue ‘The nature of mathematical proof’
http://rsta.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/363/1835.toc

in particular:
http://rsta.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/363/1835/2335.long

--
Derek M. Jones                  tel: +44 (0) 1252 520 667
Knowledge Software Ltd          blog:shape-of-code.coding-guidelines.com