[SystemSafety] Claims for formal methods (was: Re: Logic)

Martyn Thomas martyn at thomas-associates.co.uk
Wed Feb 19 10:18:52 CET 2014

Derek

Now you seem to be abusing an entire community of researchers and
engineers. Are you unable to put forward your beliefs more professionally?

Please provide some examples (preferably from peer-reviewed journals) of
the "excessive claims" that you are criticising.

Then please explain how this provides enough evidence for accusing a
whole community of a "culture of intellectual dishonesty".

Martyn