[SystemSafety] Claims for formal methods

Derek M Jones derek at knosof.co.uk
Wed Feb 19 14:07:17 CET 2014

Peter,

> No matter their views, I would ask people please to think twice about phrasing them in such a way
> that others could interpret as potentially actionable.

Does the formal methods community have a union that
is likely to file a complaint?

> Just to let everyone know, we shall remove what I consider questionable words from the archived copy
> of Derek's post.

I think you are over reacting somewhat.  But if the Formal Methods
union take action you will be in the firing line with me.

--
Derek M. Jones                  tel: +44 (0) 1252 520 667
Knowledge Software Ltd          blog:shape-of-code.coding-guidelines.com