[SystemSafety] professionalism

Steve Tockey Steve.Tockey at construx.com
Thu Feb 20 16:14:29 CET 2014

I should add that one weirdness in the US is that hairdressers/beauticians are subject to far more rigorous requirements to practice than software developers. And I heard from a friend whose brother is a book binder that book binders have a rigorous multi-year apprenticeship program.

It takes me back to my earlier comment about being "an industry of highly paid amateurs". Sigh...

发自我的 iPhone