[SystemSafety] Static Analysis

Mike Rothon mike.rothon at certisa.com
Wed Feb 26 12:25:01 CET 2014

> It`'s hard to believe. Does stuff like this happen in the safety-critical area to leading companies still?

I appreciate that these may not be because of a lack of static analysis,
but this caught my eye a little while back:

http://www.computerweekly.com/news/2240207488/US-researchers-find-25-security-vulnerabilities-in-SCADA-systems

And it was interesting to see this mentioned in the Graham Cluley blog
linked from The Guardian article.

ReVuln's website declares that it can provide details of undisclosed and
unpatched vulnerabilities in SCADA/HMI/ICS systems. These are the types
of industrial control systems which are used by critical infrastructure
such as water treatment, power stations and gas pipelines.

Mike

*Mike Rothon* M::+44 7718 209010 mike.rothon at certisa.com
*Certisa* is ISO 9001:2008 certified for Safety, Testing, Documentation
and Certification
*Contact:* T::+44 1932 889 442 F::+44 1932 918 118 www.certisa.com
<http://www.certisa.com/>