[SystemSafety] Compiled Comments on FDLs

Steve Tockey Steve.Tockey at construx.com
Thu Feb 27 03:33:29 CET 2014

Apologies for going silent, but duties at work took precedent over this.

I don't have anything to add or change to the summary, it looks like a
very concise distillation of the most important points.

I will only add that the white paper I mentioned in the beginning is
pretty close to final so if anyone was waiting for a version that was
beyond the initial draft, I'm ready to share it.

Regards,

-- steve