[SystemSafety] A couple of references on security

Matthew Squair mattsquair at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 13:27:08 CET 2014

And a happy New Year right back Peter :)

Moore's law is the killer as I see it, and as the Internet of things
gathers pace I think the traditional demarcations between security and
safety will start to blur and dissolve.

I wrote an oped piece here, if anyone on the list is interested.

http://criticaluncertainties.com/2013/12/20/the-kettle-of-doom/

What are we all going to do when 'everything' is running Linux?

Cheers,

Matthew Squair

MIEAust, CPEng
Mob: +61 488770656
Email; Mattsquair at gmail.com
Web: http://criticaluncertainties.com

On 16 Jan 2014, at 9:40 pm, Peter Bernard Ladkin <