[SystemSafety] Short news article on Fukushima Dai-ichi and Risk

Dick Selwood dick at ntcom.co.uk
Mon Jan 27 10:54:48 CET 2014

He shaped the area as a Saxon- he fought the Normands.

Thanks for invitation, But I think if we do reunite it should be under
the English crown, as it was for several hundred years after
Guillaume.  You forgot to mention SNCF- partner in Eurostar and bidding
to run the East Coast mainline from London to Edinburgh