[SystemSafety] FMEA draft international standard

Derek M Jones derek at knosof.co.uk
Tue Jul 15 14:44:32 CEST 2014

All,

Anyone interested in getting involved in their own country can
find contact details here (if your country has not paid it dues
to be a member of IEC TC 56 you cannot take part):
http://www.iec.ch/dyn/www/f?p=103:29:0::::FSP_ORG_ID,FSP_LANG_ID:1270,25

TC 56/WG2 is the working group responsible for IEC 60812
http://www.iec.ch/dyn/www/f?p=103:14:0::::FSP_ORG_ID,FSP_LANG_ID:2378,25

The documents on the IEC site are password protected.
Here in the UK people can sign up to be members of an ISO
committee for free (and thus gain password access).  I
suspect the same is also true of IEC committees here in the UK,
but don't know for sure since I have not tried recently.

--
Derek M. Jones                  tel: +44 (0) 1252 520 667
Knowledge Software Ltd          blog:shape-of-code.coding-guidelines.com