[SystemSafety] MH370

Matthew Squair mattsquair at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 22:17:40 CET 2014

Absolutely, nothing is perfect. But would I prefer an alternate to months
of trawling the abyssal plain with a side scanning sonar? You betcha.
Especially if it's a very, very cheap alternative.

Matthew Squair

MIEAust, CPEng
Mob: +61 488770655
Email; Mattsquair at gmail.com
Web: http://criticaluncertainties.com

On 11 Mar 2014, at 8:02 am, Peter Bernard Ladkin <