[SystemSafety] Fwd: Safety of vulnerable road users: UK

philippa conmy pconmy at rapitasystems.com
Mon Nov 17 13:23:52 CET 2014

A couple of weeks ago my 7 year old son and I were nearly mown down by
an older child reducing his own risk from cars on the road by cycling
along the pavement. Hazard mitigation thus having a consequence those
even further down the food chain....

philippa

On 17/11/2014 09:39, systemsafety-request at lists.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de

--
Dr Philippa Conmy
R&D Coordinator and Software Quality Assurance