[SystemSafety] Royal College of Paediatrics weighs in

Dominey, Alan (UK) alan.dominey at baesystems.com
Wed Nov 19 11:09:06 CET 2014

Ah !  Sneaking in figures from elsewhere . . .

But that is an OVERALL 1,901 (not just urban) - how many RURAL child deaths were there . . .

No good manipulating figures - you'll end up in government that way  LOL

Likewise, pointless imposing further 20mph restrictions.
IMHO, the answer is BETTER driver training and parents/schools bothering to educate properly on road use
(like what we was taught when we was young and stoopid) . . .

        Many Thanks
        Regards
        Alan
        Alan G. Dominey
        Product Safety and Environmental Engineer
        Torpedo Capability Contract Project Surveillance Manager
        Electrical Safety SME
        Spearfish Safety Group
*    BAE Systems, Maritime Services
    Building 31, Broad Oak Business Park,
    Airport Service Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire.  PO3 5PQ
    United Kingdom
* E-mail:	alan.dominey at baesystems.com
		alan.dominey at baesystems.r.mil.uk
* Direct Dial: +44 (0) 23 9251 5499
     Fax: +44 (0) 23 9222 6922
 	Mob: +44 (0)7525 391557

* Switchboard: +44 (0) 23 9222 6000
 Fax: +44 (0) 23 9222 6001
	www.baesystems.com

	BAE Systems Integrated System Technologies Limited
	Registered Office: Warwick House, PO Box 87, Farnborough Aerospace Centre, Farnborough, Hants, GU14 6YU, UK.
	Registered in England & Wales No: 3456325

	 don't print this e-mail unless you need to

	This email, together with any attachments, is for the exclusive and confidential use of the addressee(s).
	Any other distribution, use or reproduction without the sender's prior consent is unauthorised and strictly prohibited.
	If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by email immediately and delete the message from your
	computer without making any copies.  All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail.
	BAE SYSTEMS Electronics Limited cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or
	attachments and recommend that you subject these to virus checking procedures prior to use.