[SystemSafety] Children as a causal factor in major accidents

John Downer johndowner2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 16:43:17 CEST 2014

Sort of an addendum to the first:

Child is particularly vulnerable because diminished reasoning. (Child-proof pill bottles. etc.)

Also potentially dangerous for the same reason. (In case a pop-culture reference would be useful then "War Games", the movie, seems like a good fit.)

John

Dr. John Downer
Lecturer in Risk and Regulation
SPAIS