[SystemSafety] Bicycle Helmets

Peter Bernard Ladkin ladkin at rvs.uni-bielefeld.de
Wed Oct 15 07:52:03 CEST 2014

On 2014-10-15 00:01 , David Crocker wrote:
> I have some indirect experience of the value of cycle helmets.

David's story is similar to what happened in one of the two incidents to my friend who wrecked two
helmets and her jaw, but in her case it was a lamppost base.

That's the puzzle. The value of helmets is obvious - many of us seem to know some one or more whose
lives have been saved - but apparently not from the numbers.