[SystemSafety] Columbia Risk Assessment

Andrew Rae andrew.rae at york.ac.uk
Tue Sep 2 18:35:09 CEST 2014

Thanks, Nancy.

Knowing that a document doesn't exist saves me a lot of effort in trying to
find it.

I was mislead by the way it was cited , and called both a "hazard analysis"
and a "report" into thinking it was a report containing a hazard analysis.
The way it is described suggests that the report authors hadn't actually
seen it, though, just seen or heard it referred to. Second-hand citations
are very
frustrating.

Drew

My system safety podcast: http://disastercast.co.uk