[SystemSafety] Statistical Assessment of SW ......

RICQUE Bertrand (SAGEM DEFENSE SECURITE) bertrand.ricque at sagem.com
Mon Jan 26 14:08:01 CET 2015

I agree that consistency is a minimum. But look at annex B of part 2. It took seven years to write a rigorous text to replace the wrong one. At the end we kept the wrong text and appended the right one. It is up to the reader, if he has a PHD in probabilities, to understand which part is the right one and which one is the wrong one ...

Bertrand Ricque
Program Manager
Optronics and Defence Division
Sights Program