[SystemSafety] A Whimsical Paradox

Peter Bernard Ladkin ladkin at rvs.uni-bielefeld.de
Thu Jan 29 06:46:23 CET 2015

I'd not really heard about the "Chem Trails" nonsense except superficially, had an odd encounter on
a bus, and asked people about it on a closed mailing list I am on. Mike Holloway said, well,
everyone believes *some* nonsense.

I am interested in everyday reasoning, which, contrary to what many people believe, regularly and
justifiably does not always adhere to "classical" logic. I would say that an example is Mike's
claim. I saw the chance to construct a classical-logical paradox. Maybe I did; maybe I didn't.

The paper is aimed at curious teenagers rather than those with any technical training. But at least
one adult has claimed to find it interesting. Perhaps others here might?
http://www.rvs.uni-bielefeld.de/publications/Papers/LogicalParadox20150126.pdf