[SystemSafety] Another unbelievable failure (file system overflow)

Les Chambers les at chambers.com.au
Wed Jun 10 04:04:03 CEST 2015

Chris

... and furthermore, having accused you of being uninvolved it's unfair of me to suggest deeper reflection without something to reflect upon.

Try this from TS Eliot's  Burnt Norton.

At the still point of the turning world. Neither flesh nor fleshless;

Neither from nor towards; at the still point, there the dance is,

But neither arrest nor movement. And do not call it fixity,

Where past and future are gathered. Neither movement from nor towards,

Neither ascent nor decline. Except for the point, the still point,

There would be no dance, and there is only the dance.

Shades of eternal truth in "...  the love and ecstasy of the dance "

Les

PS errata from previous post:

Except that you're thinking on this subject may be, as yet, unenvolved.

Should read

Accept that you're thinking on this subject may be, as yet, unenvolved.