[SystemSafety] Practical Statistical Evaluation of Critical Software

RICQUE Bertrand (SAGEM DEFENSE SECURITE) bertrand.ricque at sagem.com
Mon Mar 2 18:13:02 CET 2015

Dear all,

I kindly remind everybody that 95% of the readers/users of IEC61508 don't understand AT ALL our discussion. They probably mix Poisson and a fish, believe that Erlang is a german town and Bernoulli an Italian singer.

The odds are that I am not joking.

Bertrand Ricque
Program Manager
Optronics and Defence Division