[SystemSafety] Degraded software performance [diverged from Fault, Failure and Reliability Again]

Derek M Jones derek at knosof.co.uk
Thu Mar 5 14:59:03 CET 2015

Peter,

> There are more people on this list with a good publications record in the statistical evaluation of
> software than there are people who have recently expressed an opinion that the entire approach is
> flawed.

If good publication record is the criterion to be used to decide whose
views get included, then, since we are dealing with future events,
the views of researchers in psychic phenomena with good publication
records should also be included.

The following extract from an earlier post is worth repeating.