[SystemSafety] Software reliability (or whatever you would prefer to call it)

Martyn Thomas martyn at thomas-associates.co.uk
Fri Mar 6 14:04:00 CET 2015

I agree. That's why I added the point about explicit assumtions before
using such measurements to predict the future.

There is usually a hidden assumption that the future input distribution
will match that encountered during the measurement. But it's hard to
justify having high confidence that such an assumption will prove correct.

Martyn