[SystemSafety] Software reliability (or whatever you would prefer to call it)

RICQUE Bertrand (SAGEM DEFENSE SECURITE) bertrand.ricque at sagem.com
Tue Mar 10 12:19:19 CET 2015

I think we are converging. Should we put a warning such as:

Without a detailed analysis linking the observed failures to their root causes (HW failure, non-adapted specification,  wrong software), it must be clear that the failure rate encompasses HW (and potentially other things...).

Bertrand Ricque
Program Manager
Optronics and Defence Division
Sights Program