[SystemSafety] Software reliability (or whatever you would prefer to call it)

Yiannis I Papadopoulos Y.I.Papadopoulos at hull.ac.uk
Tue Mar 10 19:20:44 CET 2015

Ah, Derek, how many times I proposed something new and the reviewer then said "it has already been done", it is so frustrating. Of course I was not talking about something as mundane as quantum computers. I was talking about quantum phenomena in programming languages and software and the difficulties they pose in testing, an area where to my knowledge very little work, if any, has been done (covering my back here :).

best regards!

Yiannis