[SystemSafety] The VW Saga

Matthew Squair mattsquair at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 11:22:10 CEST 2015

'm sure it could be done. But maybe testing more realistically so that the
test can't be spoofed might be easier? As I understand it that's how the VW
issue was found in the US?

Matthew Squair

MIEAust, CPEng
Mob: +61 488770655
Email; Mattsquair at gmail.com
Web: http://criticaluncertainties.com

On 12 Oct 2015, at 8:15 PM, Peter Bernard Ladkin <