[SystemSafety] The VW Saga

Robert Schaefer rps at haystack.mit.edu
Tue Oct 13 16:32:58 CEST 2015

If self-regulation in an industry fails, then maybe emission controls regulation should be more overt, with federal/state regulators trained in chemistry,
physics and software engineering, sitting in on the emission controls design process of motor vehical development at each motor vehicle corporation.