[SystemSafety] Qualification of libraries

Stefan Friedrich functional-safety at t-online.de
Mon Oct 26 15:18:44 CET 2015

Perhaps my question was a bit imprecise. I'm rather searching for libraries that are ready to be
qualified or are qualified components in the sense of the mentioned standards. (I assume that the
qualification has to take into account the context the libs are used in, which means that they have
to be qualified by the user after all and that's why the question was I asked for qualification
support.)

I could imagine that qualification of software components requires more effort than tool
qualification as they are part of the product.