[SystemSafety] Car Hacking

Hauke hkaufhol at techfak.uni-bielefeld.de
Sun Aug 28 22:42:01 CEST 2016

Peter wrote:
>From The Guardian.
>
>https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/aug/28/car-hacking-future-self-driving-security
>
>I have no idea why media professionals still get this wrong after all these years, but there is no
>such thing as *the* CAN bus in a modern car. There are lots of them.

I think they still get it wrong because they are not into safety, security, networks and other important topics for this domain of work.
They have to write or at least summarize what others have found out.
But nevertheless I liket the article. It might be because of my mindest but for me it sounds like a huge bunch of new possible puzzles
that can be "thought of".
Like the part when they wrote that the safety features can be turned off. This means safety without securityis a bad joke int hte future.
At least I'm very curious what will come next.

Kind regards
Hauke