[SystemSafety] Modelling and coding guidelines: "Unambiguous Graphical Representation"

Steve Tockey Steve.Tockey at construx.com
Mon Feb 29 20:15:09 CET 2016

Les,
Thanks for the kind words. I'm still making progress on the book. Yes, state engines are essentially half of the requirements modeling section. I do talk about use case diagrams and sequence diagrams but they are a mere convenience to readers, the core of the model is in a (logical) class model and a set of state engines. I have about 20 chapters that are far enough along to share with anyone that wants them. Let me know if you're interested, feedback is welcomed.

Cheers,

-- steve