[SystemSafety] Floods and Electrics

Matthew Squair mattsquair at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 18:36:07 CET 2016

Along similar lines in Australia (land of flooding rains) we've found that by replanting trees in a belt along the river course we can reduce the rate that water spills into the rivers and therefore the flood peak that's experienced, it spreads the pulse out in effect. Reduces erosion as well.

Matthew Squair

MIEAust, CPEng
Mob: +61 488770655
Email; Mattsquair at gmail.com