[SystemSafety] Floods and Electrics

Carl Sandom carl at isys-integrity.com
Tue Jan 5 13:25:07 CET 2016

Another good read I'd recommend on the topic of bad decision making (and justifying them post hoc) is 'Why we make mistakes' by Joseph T Hallinan. Hallinan contends that people are biased, often don't know their limitations, are prone to sticking with old strategies that work poorly in new situations, and generally a lot more irrational than we think we are.

Best Regards
Carl Sandom