[SystemSafety] Hazard analysis and The Vinci Massacre

paul cleary clearmeist at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 06:21:59 CET 2016

Hi,

Not sure how they could have anticipated and identified those hazards, ahead of time..

Can I ask, are you familiar with using Nodes and Guidewords as a means to conduct a structured HAZID session.

Or would you approach HAZID without constraints, and leave nodes/guidewords  for HAZOP only?

Regards
Paul Cleary  BSc, MSc, CEng, EUR ING
M +<tel:+44%20(0)7860%20861979>44(0)7464722444